Abstract and Paper Submission
The abstract submission closed.
Abstracts and papers (including text and figures) are to be submitted through the ILASS 2014 webpage. For assistance with writing theses, buy book report at https://specialessays.com/buy-book-reports/ to read the literature and find useful material for yourself. Please use the ILASS 2014 abstract template. Abstracts may be submitted as PDF file until April 30th, 2014 May 15th, 2014.
The paper submission is opened. Papers may be submitted until July 15th, 2014. Please use the ILASS 2014 paper template.
Guidelines for papers
- Papers (including text and figures) are to be submitted in PDF format through the ILASS 2014 webpage.
- Papers are to be submitted until July 15th, 2014.
- Papers should typical be to 10-12 pages including pictures, diagrams or tables.
- Paper format must confirm with ILASS 2014 paper template.
- Please formulate clearly and concisely the aim, the methods and the abstract conclusion.
- Paper titles should not differ from abstract titles.
- Avoid using non-standard abbreviations.
- For any questions regarding paper submission, please contact info [at] smart-abstract.com.
- Paper formatting template (.doc) may be downloaded here.
- Thank you for submitting your paper to ILASS 2014!
Guidelines for posters
- There is no poster template to be used.
- Posters may have a size upto A0 (841 mm x 1189 mm).
- You should bring the poster to the conference.
- There will be no review for posters.